Is your startup on the cusp of market launch? Want to remove barriers to entrepreneurial success?
LaunchHUB is for you.
Starting in March 2020, LaunchHUB is Activator’s 12-week accelerator program that provides accountability, investment and amazing opportunities to amplify your progress for a successful market launch.
Based out of the Activator co-working space in Melbourne CBD, this program is free of charge to selected RMIT staff, students and alumni.
Here are some reasons why startups choose LaunchHUB:
- A CBD co-working space -get a fixed desk during LaunchHUB for up to six months
- Coaching and professional advisory – get best advice from startup experts
- Upskill– build your founder knowledge through our workshops and masterclasses
- Designer-in-residence – customised advice on visual branding and design
- Talent – access to RMIT student interns
- Networks – connect with RMIT experts, our industry connections and events
- Pre-seed funding – opportunity to apply for Activator Capital Fund up to $25k
To be eligible, your startup must provide evidence of market validation. At least one founding member should be an RMIT staff, student or alumni.
To apply, visit bit.ly/launchhub.
Applications close on 1 March 2020.